Monday 13 May 2013

4th downline mail dated 04/04/13


<br>
Hi {name}, it's me again... (4th send 4/4/13)
<br>
I'm sure you now realise that I am dedicated to The7KTeamSystem.
<br>
I'm dedicated to IT almost as much as I am dedicated to helping YOU succeed here too.
<br>
All I need from you is a quick response to this email to let me know that you are interested too.
<br>
The only way you can opt out from receiving these mails is by logging in here at...
<br>
<br>
...and deleting your account.
<br>
You're never going to make money here if you don't become active anyway, so please go ahead and do that if you're NOT interested in working with me here right now.
<br>
GOOD, your still reading.
<br>
All I want from you right now is to respond.
<br>
You don't have to write anything.
<br>
Simply hit reply right now, say 'HI' and hit send.
<br>
I wont even reply unless you ask me too.
<br>
I really just want to know, who's reading this and if you are interested.
<br>
The7KTeamSystem really is a great business where we can ALL make a decent monthly income.
<br>
In TheOnlineAdNetwork alone we stand to earn up to $80K plus bonus'.
<br>
The same again in TrafficWave, plus tons more cash if we choose to join the other included income streams.
<br>
First let's focus on TOAN...
<br>
For less than .70c a day you have your own advertising business.
<br>
For less than .70c a day you have UNLIMITED advertising to promote this and any other business/opportunity.
<br>
For less than .70c a day you have the potential to grow your income to unimaginable levels.
<br>
Once you have 3 referrals TOAN becomes FREE and you can concentrate on building your TrafficWave business.
<br>
Along the way you might want to upgrade here at 7KTeam, giving you access to the whole site making it easier to help your TEAM by using your very own personal rotator link and the use of this mailer daily to keep in touch.
<br>
I'm guessing as by this time you'll have 3 following you in TOAN, TW and here, you wont even need to do anything. It's just a natural progression as it will now be FREE to do.
<br>
I highly recommend joining all the other resources FREE now so you don't lose those potential future sales.
<br>
Eventually use some of your earnings to upgrade at these too.
<br>
Anyway, I'm getting excited again and really just want to know who's with me here.
<br>
PLEASE reply back so I know.
<br>
Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you soon.
<br>
Kindest Regards.
<br>
Kymm.
<br>

No comments:

Post a Comment