Monday 13 May 2013

3rd downline mail dated 02/04/13


Hi again {name} (3rd send 2/4/13)
<br>
You joined The7KTeamSystem for a reason.
<br>
What was that reason?
<br>
Was it by any chance to own your own online business and make money?
<br>
Seriously, you NEED to read this carefully...
<br>
To MAKE money, we need to SPEND money, right?
<br>
To MAKE money we need to WORK FOR IT, right?
<br>
To MAKE money we need to NEED money, right?
<br>
To MAKE money we need to WANT money, right?
<br>
DO YOU AGREE???
<br>
If you do, then you really NEED to log in here and take another look...
<br>
<br>
Okay, maybe it's easy for me to say. I already have my 3 in TOAN making this FREE for me now, but I'm no different from you.
<br>
I just went all out, spent a ton of time and money on advertising, posted 100s of ads every day and finally made it to where I am now.
<br>
BTW I only paid my first TOAN subscription payment yesterday.
<br>
Now I want to help YOU!!!
<br>
I am already promoting your link. Log in and check your stats. 
I know one of you have sent me up a surprise TOAN referral. 
<br>
He could have been yours and qualified you for your FREE Ad Co-op position here.
<br>
Send me a cloaked or tracked link so you can see all the HITS I'm sending your way each day. 
<br>
No I'm NOT going to do EVERYTHING for you, you NEED to work at this too.
<br>
I will however HELP you all I can.
<br>
I just installed a new network ad to one of my TAEs so I can send more ads daily. I have stockpiled a ton of NetworkAds all over the place to help my TEAM build too.
<br>
That's MY commitment to you and to The7KTeamSystem.
<br>
Stop adding up the cost of what this could cost, and concentrate on it ALL being FREE.
<br>
Start right NOW for a tiny $1 trial at TOAN which by the way gives you UNLIMITED banner and text advertising which you can use to promote The7KTeamSystem too.
<br>
HOW COOL IS THAT???
<br>
Set your target to getting your 3 with my help and The7TeamSystem leaders, pull out all the stops and DO IT!.
<br>
I was considering becoming a leader here and giving $25 or 10% of my earnings when that becomes greater to help promote the co-op and eventually I will do that, but for now I think I'll spend my time and profits helping YOU.
<br>
You just need to make a start by joining TOAN and taking up the 15 trial.
<br>
This mail goes out to ALL my downline and yours if you have one, so please don't delay especially if you do have referrals under you.
<br>
If they decide to take notice of this before you do, you lose them forever.
<br>
The good Lord knows I know how that feels.
<br>
I joined, looked around, considered my position and a few days later decided I could actually do this.
<br>
I already had 3 or 4 referrals and one of them upgraded here in TOAN and in I don't know how many other programs before I did. OUCH!!!
<br>
PLEASE, don't let that happen to you. (again if you are the one that passed up a TOAN referral to me).
<br>
If you are NOT in my direct downline, PLEASE try and contact your sponsor before upgrading into any of The7KTeamSystem programs.
<br>
You will be working with your sponsor for a very long time, so you really need to develop a relationship with them NOW!
<br>
Of course you are ALL welcome to contact me too, or join this FB Support Group I set up to help our TEAM grow...
<br>
<br>
I look forward to hearing from you.
<br>
Thanks for reading.
<br>
Kymm Reynolds.
<br>
P.S. As a TEAM we can do this...
<br>
T.ogether
<br>
E.veryone
<br>
A.chieves
<br>
M.ore
<br>

No comments:

Post a Comment