Monday 13 May 2013

11th downline mail dated 23/04/13



"Important Information regarding your 7KTeam account. Please Read!"
Hello again {name} 23/4/13
THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG ONE, BUT PLEASE READ TO THE END!!!

I would really love to hear from you if you have any questions about 7K or any of it's inclusive programs.

You do know your account will be deleted soon if you don't join our community in TheOnlineAdNetwork don't you?
Are you really going to let this chance of a lifetime pass you by?
If you haven't joined TOAN yet or have referrals who haven't you should read this or pass it down to your TEAM.

Also If you are serious about this business and are thinking about upgrading at 7K you should do so NOW.
After today the upgrade cost here will be $12.99 a month.
You can lock in the $9.99 a month subscription by upgrading today and taking up the 23 day trial for $1.
Hey it gives you a little over 3 more weeks to think about it. PLEASE don't miss out on this. It also gives you the chance to access all the Gold Member features at 7K. Might as well take a peek for $1 now and lock in the lower upgrade cost in case you regret it later.

Do you know 3 people that want to earn $7K in 7 weeks?
Of course you do.
EVERYONE does.
Who in their right mind wouldn't?
We're NOT asking you to sell your body or do anything illegal to earn this amount of cash.
JUST RECOMMEND THIS TO 3 PEOPLE LIFETIME!!!
How hard can that be?
It doesn't stop at $7K, it keeps on growing week by week, month by month, year by year until you get ALL 10 levels filled earning you a whopping $88.5K each and every month and that's just in TOAN. You can easily double that by joining TrafficWave too.
THINK ABOUT IT!!!

Just promote as hard as you can, tell everyone you know, pass out your 7K link to strangers in the street.
I guarantee you will find 3 people willing to give this a shot very quickly. 
I got 5 upgraded in 5 weeks plus 30 of you still thinking about it.
Heck, I haven't even got started here yet.
I'm taking this offline, getting business cards and flyers printed, setting up my own presentations.
Okay it's taking a little more time than I thought to set up, but I'm working EVERY spare minute I have on this right now.
This is going to EXPLODE!!!
You can benefit by getting in right now.
My sponsor here Denise Hayes has several levels filled and is still going strong. As she and her TEAM get moving WE will benefit from their spill. I have my first and half my second level filled and my TEAM are starting to get moving too.
I highly recommend you take up the FREE/$1 TOAN 15 day trial and see how this could pay you month by month, every month FOREVER.
Try and get 1 referral within those 15 days as soon as you have just 1 upgraded TOAN referral through 7K you qualify for a FREE Ad Co-op position where your link is promoted for you until you have your 3.
Hey I'll even post a ton of advertising all over the internet for you to help you out...
1 banner, 1 button, 1 hot link, 1 traffic link, 1 log-in ad and a solo ad to one of my multi-submitter sites... 
147 Sites, Reaching 66789 Members With Just 1 Click!!! 
or 
104 Partner Sites - With 41,473 Total Member Count
or
Site Count - 73  Member Count - 39113
This advertising alone will save you more than your first subscription payment not to mention the time it would take you to manually post them all.
(YOU MUST JOIN TOAN, TAKE UP THE 15 DAY TRIAL AND SEND ME YOUR CLOAKED/TRACKED 7K LINK).
This is so you can see the results you get from my advertising efforts on your behalf.
It will also save you hours of posting and you don't need to become a member of any of the partner sites to advertise on them and so never get any mails from them or their members.

Let me know if you want this type of advertising and I'll send you my link and even split my 50% commissions with you. It's NOT cheap but well worth it.
This offer is reserved ONLY for my UPGRADED TOAN and TrafficWave downline.

Take up the 15 day TOAN trial right now and and I'll upgrade your accounts at UCA and CIOB when you join me there too.
Just send me a quick 'hello' so I know who you are and I'll go in and pay for your upgrades saving you a further $15.
I hope by now you see how serious I am about 7K and my TEAM here. 
If you are a little stuck as to how to proceed here go visit my blog page here...The7KTeamSystem. Kymm's Step by Step Guide...: Setting Up Your The7KTeamSystem Account And What To Do Next...

Scroll down to where it says Follow by email and you will get an email every time I add an entry, update or work on my blog. 

I'm here to help YOU!
I don't bite, I do sometimes growl a little but that's just to try and keep you on your toes and make sure you NEVER give up.
ONLY help those who help themselves. If YOU don't want it, I wont even try.

Anyway, again I have said too much, so I'll leave you to think about it, consider my offers and hopefully get back to me.

I wish us ALL success.
Kymm.
P.S. You can join my 7K Support Group on Facebook here...
That way you can friend and contact me there in person. I would love to get to know you better.
Kymm.

No comments:

Post a Comment