Monday 13 May 2013

2nd downline mail dated 31/3/13



Hi again {name} (2nd send 31/3/13).
<br>
Maybe I was a little hard on you last time, but I'm NOT going to give up until you see what you are missing out on here.
<br>
All you have to do is go to the 'Join Our Core programs' section.
<br>
Join TheOnlineAdvertisingNetwork (TOAN) and take up the 15 day $1 trial.
<br>
Hey you get UNLIMITED and responsive banner and text advertising for the whole 15 days.
<br>
I'm sure when you see your ads converting you will be convinced that this is so worth the .66c a day price tag.
<br>
To learn more about this opportunity listen to this presentation...
<br>
<br>
It lasts ONLY about 30 minutes as do all the presentations here at 7KTeam, I highly recommend you attend a live one soon too and get any questions you have answered.
<br>
You have a FULL 15 days to get all your ads posted and start building. YES you can add your 7KTeam Ads inside TOAN too.
<br>
Just one referral and you qualify for a FREE ad co-op position here at 7KTeam until you get 3 upgrade in TOAN making this opportunity FREE.
<br>
Join me on FB and I'll even help you get that 1.
<br>
<br>
This is my Support Group for my 7KTeam.
<br>
Simply join, add your link to the sign up page and work with our TEAM to bring in new members.
<br>
SIMPLE.
<br>
So what do you say?
<br>
I know you can do this.
<br>
I'm even willing to help you.
<br>
Don't wait until we have 5000, 10,000 or even more members here.
<br>
DO IT NOW!!!
<br>
The ad co-op is still under subscribed, waiting for you to get active and take your place.
<br>
This is a NO BRAINER {name} DO NOT wait another second.
<br>
I'm looking forward to seeing you in my group and earning with you in the very near future.
<br>
Thanks for reading.
<br>
Kymm Reynolds.
<br>
P.S. If you got this message PLEASE reply and let me know.
<br>
THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment