Tuesday 22 October 2013

HURRY, HURRY, HURRY!!! Last chance to opt in to SuccessQuik ahead of the masses...

Hey {name}
I'm so sorry I haven't been pushing this one...

SuccessQuik was amazing before it's unfortunate crash last year, and will be even more so once re-launched from scratch later this month.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT MISS THIS!!!

Simply log in here at http://the7kteamsystem.com
Click HERE once logged in and follow the opt-in instructions.
It's so simple and just $10 to start.
I will also promote your link for you once it's launched to help you make money and afford the subscription programs here (ie TOAN and TrafficWave).

Those of you still not signed up to UCA and CIOB. Do so now!
I'll pay your upgrades so NO OUT OF POCKET for you.
Once you get earning money in these programs and upgrade here at The7KTeamSystem, at TOAN and at TrafficWave I will add your 7K link to my rotator too.
I am here to help you, so PLEASE take me up on my offers and let's dominate together.

Also I am heading a one-on-one build into 7K and it's incorporated programs which will hopefully start to fill within the next few weeks.
Filling WILL cause spilling through my personal downline (ie YOU!) so let's get you in asap.

Here's my build plan and details...
Subscribe to my blog too so you're kept informed on what I'm doing to help my TEAM and updated on EVERYTHING to do with 7K.

Okay, that's all for now, but I WILL be mailing you again soon with more updates so keep an eye out for those.

Until then, message me if you have any questions.
I look forward to hearing from you.
kymmandco.

No comments:

Post a Comment