Tuesday 20 August 2013

The Summer lull is coming to an end. Let's get this moving again...

Hi {name}
Great news!
It looks like the slow Summer season is now coming to the end.
I'm again seeing referrals coming into my programs again and am ready to get things moving again.
Payza issues are still causing a few problems with most MLM but luckily PayPal is accepted here at The7KTeamSystem and in both its Core Programs TheOnlineAdNetwork and TrafficWave.

Most of us have a PayPal account online anyway so I guess we are well equipt to take advantage of the upcoming surge online as more people start looking for alternative ways to make the extra money required for the holiday season.

If you need advertising, let me know and I'll give you great deals at my 3 TAEs plus can recommend others if you need.
Most have a free option so if you have more time than money right now you can still get moving.
Also, I will post banner and text advertising for you at 150+ TAEs when you join and upgrade at TOAN, just send me your cloaked/tracked 7KTeam link.

Make sure you take advantage of all the advertising you get at TOAN too. It really is responsive, especially if you recommend other advertising sites.
It makes sense really, we all need advertising and where else better to get referrals than from another advertising site. Hey I have several upgraded referrals in many of my recommended sites through TOAN. A very welcome bonus.

I'll leave it there for now, but look forward to hearing from you. 
Let's do this...

To our mutual success.
Kymm.

No comments:

Post a Comment